Full-time Administration Officer wanted to join the team in delivering an excellent service to learners, employers and partners across Oxfordshire and beyond.
ACE Training is an independent training organisation operating on a not-for-profit basis. We deliver construction training programmes, covering a number of trades and disciplines, to individuals and construction companies of all sizes. We hold direct contracts for government-supported training at both pre-apprenticeship and apprenticeship level, and also offer a range of private courses.
Working with the Operations Director and Training Co-Ordinators, you will provide administrative support in a number of areas to ensure that deadlines and targets are met. Taking a proactive approach to your work and designated tasks, you will coordinate meetings and keep all paper and electronic documents up to date and securely stored.
- Experience of providing high quality administrative and customer-focussed service in a busy environment within an educational or similar setting
- Ability to input a range of data in a timely and accurate manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in person and by telephone) to deal effectively with a variety of customers, including experience of interpreting and delivering information to different audiences.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to work in collaboration with colleagues & independently
- Competent user of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to adopt an Ambitious approach– using innovation and creativity to realise ACE Training’s vision along with a commitment to Excellence and the delivery of continuous improvement.
Our aim is to recruit the best staff possible and to deliver first class teaching to our learners. We are committed to equality and diversity and expect our staff to share this commitment. The safety and welfare of our staff and learners is very important to us and this is why we pride ourselves on our Safeguarding procedures.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday – 08.30 to 16.30
Salary is £16,000 – £20,000 per annum. This position is available with an immediate start.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Vanessa Cover (Operations Director) – email@example.com – by midday on Monday 28thJanuary 2019. Interviews will take place during the week beginning 4thFebruary 2019 at our training centre in Kidlington.