The Conference is a day-long event for professionals who work with young people and careers education/guidance, including Headteachers, school’s Careers Leads, Careers Advisors, young people’s caseworkers and other professionals working with young people’s employability skills.
We will be there to network and also exhibit our great provision to careers professionals to they know where to go for great construction training!
- Professor Sir John Holman (Gatsby Foundation) The Future of the Gatsby Benchmarks
- Janet Colledge (Outstanding Careers) What the new Ofsted Framework means for Careers Education and how to be prepared
- Oxford University Careers Service – Careers Tools for Schools
- Barclays Lifeskills – How to improve student’s employability
- The Career Development Institute – CPD for Careers Leads
- Martin Rogers (Education and Employers) Young people’s Careers Aspirations and what they want for the future.