We are delighted to invite applications to join our teaching staff. We with employers of all sizes and provide training services both to employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy and also to those who are non-levy payers. The successful candidate will join us at a time when we are supporting record numbers of apprentices and full-time students.
We hold direct contracts with Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) for the delivery of both apprenticeship and 16-19 programmes and are on the Register of Apprenticeship Providers (ROATP).
We are looking for candidates with:
- A teaching qualification. Cert-Ed preferred.
- Competency and experience in the delivery of the Bricklaying diploma level 2&3. Similar in Construction Operations (Groundworks) an advantage.
- Working knowledge of CITB standards and awarding body requirements.
- Experience of the Ofsted inspection framework process.
- Experience of teaching a diverse range of learners.
- Own transport.
- Relevant and up-to-date site knowledge/experience.
To apply, please see https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/625921118/