We are delighted to invite applications to join the teaching staff at ACE. We require a Brickwork Teacher to deliver entry and diploma-level training to students and apprentices at our training centre in Kidlington.
We are looking for candidates with:
• A teaching qualification. Cert-Ed preferred
• Competency and experience in the delivery of the Bricklaying diploma level 2&3
• Similar in Construction Operations (Groundworks) an advantage
• Working knowledge of CITB standards and awarding body requirements
• Experience of the Ofsted inspection framework process
• Experience of teaching a diverse range of learners
• Own transport
• Relevant and up-to-date site knowledge/experience
Salary will be £28-32,000 pa depending on experience and qualifications, and this is a full-time position.
To apply please send an up to date CV to Barry Crane, Training Director, at [email protected]